- Confident swimmer
- Minimum age 14 years although minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is also a diving club member
- Annual membership fees details here
- Subject to self declaration medical *
*It is essential for safe diving that you are medically fit. If you have a listed medical condition it does not necessarily mean that you will be unable to dive. However we will ask you to seek sign-off from a specialist diving doctor for which there may be a charge.
Subscription to Bracknell Sub Aqua Club 434 gives you:
- Swimming pool – Exclusive use of Bracknell Leisure Centre swimming pool Thursdays 20:30 – 22:00
- Classroom – For lectures and dry practical sessions
- Club training – Access to any in-house training courses given by our own Nationally Qualified Instructors. Training is free but there may be extra costs for course materials, open water dives etc
- Dive Equipment Available to Hire – priority given to new trainees
- Dive Trips – at additional cost
- Social Events – at additional cost
- Access to Knowledge and Experience – It is quite usual for members to share experiences in the bar and even loan kit to members who are thinking of purchasing new equipment
Subscription to The British Sub Aqua Club (BSAC)
- BSAC national training – Training courses that the British Sub Aqua Club are running which you are qualified to participate in.
You will need to pay a small fee to participate in these courses but prices are extremely competitive.
- FREE monthly subscription to SCUBA (BSAC’s official magazine) sent directly to your home address.
- Discounted Holidays – when booked through BSAC Travel Partners
- Discounted online shopping – diving related kits and books
- Dive and train with friends – anywhere! BSAC has more than 1,000+ clubs and 300 centres around the world
- FREE Worldwide Third-Party Liability Insurance – up to £10m (some countries are excluded)
- Affordable diver life cover, critical illness and income protection cover
- Access to exclusive Travel, Boat, Club and Equipment insurance
- Have your say – as a member of the UK’s Governing Body for diving
- Ongoing support and training with the BSAC Regional Coaching system
- Unlimited access to expert advice from our experienced and friendly BSAC Team
- Divers’ events, including shows and conferences
- BSAC Plus – discounts and benefits to save you money in your daily lives.
For more information on any of the above please visit Membership Benefits, BSAC Website