- Confident swimmer
- Minimum age 14y, (minors must be accompanied by parent or guardian, who are preferably also a club member.)
- Annual membership fees details here
- Subject to self declaration medical *
*It is essential for diving that you are medically fit. If you have a medical condition and are unable to answer ‘no’ to all of the medical questions on the list, it does not necessarily mean that you will be unable to dive, but we will ask you to seek a medical signoff from one of BSAC’s recommended doctors, who have been selected because of their specialised diving related experience. Depending on the nature of the medical condition it might involve an initial telephone call followed by written follow up, or it may mean that you will need to have a full medical examination. Please note there will be a charge set by the doctor concerned.
Subscription to Bracknell Sub Aqua Club 434
- Swimming pool – Exclusive use of Bracknell Leisure Centre competition swimming pool.
- Classroom – For lectures and dry practical sessions
- Club training – Access to any in-house training courses given by our own Nationally Qualified Instructors.
Club training is included in membership but there may be extras for course materials, dive related costs etc.
- Dive Equipment Available to Hire – priority given to new trainees
- Dive Trips – at additional costs
- Social Events – at additional costs
- Access to Knowledge and Experience – It is quite usual for members to share experiences in the bar and even loan kit to members who are thinking of purchasing new equipment.
Subscription to The British Sub Aqua Club (BSAC)
- BSAC national training – Training courses that the British Sub Aqua Club is running which you are qualified to participate in.
You will need to pay a small fee to participate in these courses but prices are extremely competitive.
- FREE monthly subscription to SCUBA (BSAC’s official magazine) sent directly to your home address.
- Reduction on Holidays – when booked through BSAC Travel Partners
- Online shop reductions – diving related kits and books
- Dive and train with friends – anywhere! BSAC has more than 1,000+ clubs and 300 centres around the world
- FREE Worldwide Third-Party Liability insurance, up to the value of £10m (some countries are excluded)
- Affordable diver life cover, critical illness and income protection cover
- Access to exclusive Travel, Boat, Club and equipment insurance
- Have your say – as a member of the UK’s Governing Body for diving
- Ongoing support and training with the BSAC Regional Coaching system
- Unlimited access to expert advice from our experienced and friendly BSAC Team
- Divers’ events, including shows and conferences
- BSAC Plus – discounts and benefits to save you money in your daily lives.
For more information on any of the above please visit Membership Benefits, BSAC Website