We welcome new members whether you are already qualified or keen to learn:
- You should be a confident swimmer
- Minimum age is 14 years and minors must be accompanied by a parent / guardian who is also a club diving member
- Annual membership fees details here
- Subject to self declaration medical *
*It is essential for safe diving that you are medically fit. If you have a listed medical condition including covid it does not necessarily mean that you will be unable to dive. However we may ask you to seek sign-off from a specialist diving doctor for which there may be a charge.
Subscription to Bracknell Sub Aqua Club 434 gives you:
- Swimming pool – exclusive use of Bracknell Leisure Centre (Everyone Active) swimming pool on Thursdays 20:00 – 21:30
- Theory training which is currently delivered face-to-face or remotely
- BSAC training – all BSAC training courses given by our own Nationally Qualified Instructors, training is free but there may be extra costs for course materials, open water dives etc
- Dive equipment available to hire for new trainees
- Dive Trips – at additional cost
- Social Events – at additional cost
- Access to knowledge, experience and friendships – it is common for members to share experiences and even loan kit to members who are thinking of purchasing new equipment
Subscription to the British Sub Aqua Club (BSAC)
- BSAC national training – training that the British Sub Aqua Club are running at a national or regional level which you are qualified to participate in. You will need to pay a small fee to participate in these courses but prices are extremely competitive.
- FREE monthly subscription to SCUBA (BSAC’s official magazine) sent directly to your home or email address.
- Discounted Holidays – when booked through BSAC Travel Partners
- Discounted online shopping – diving related kits and books
- Dive and train with friends – anywhere! BSAC has more than 1,000+ clubs and 300 centres around the world
- Worldwide Third-Party Liability Insurance – up to £10m (some countries are excluded)
- Affordable diver life cover, critical illness and income protection cover
- Access to exclusive Travel, Boat, Club and Equipment insurance
- Have your say – as a member of the UK’s Governing Body for diving
- Ongoing support and training with the BSAC Regional Coaching system
- Unlimited access to expert advice from our experienced and friendly BSAC Team
- Divers’ events, including shows and conferences
- BSAC Plus – discounts and benefits to save you money in your daily lives.
For more information on any of the above please visit Membership Benefits, BSAC Website